To be able to register for the Dual Studies Program, the student must fulfil the following:
- Good grades through high school sophomore and junior years
- Accomplishment of Tawjihi exam with a general grade of at least 75% (for more information on program specific requirements please visit programs)
- Good level in English determined through an assessment English test provided by Al-Quds University
- Signing a contract with one of the Palestinian partner companies (this process is relevant to the policies of each company, for more information please contact us)
Required Registration Documents: Tawjihi Certificate, 10th and 11th grad certificates, birth certificate and a copy of ID.
The admission process consists of the following steps:
- The student submits an application to Al-Quds University (AQU) for Dual Studies choosing the preferred program (Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Digital Business)
- AQU Admission unit will check if the student meets the AQU requirements.
- In case the requirements are met, the student’s application will be sent to partner companies by AQU
- Partner companies review the student’s applications and contact the shortlisted ones for a personal interview, written exam or both. (look at interview tips)
- The partner companies select one or more students to be trained in house during the practical phases
- An education contract has to be signed by the partner company, the Dual Studies’ student and AQU
- After having signed the contract by all parties, the student is officially enrolled in the Dual Studies
- Finally, the student continues his/her registration process at AQU by paying the tuition fees and submitting other requested documents.
Interview tips for short-listed students:
- Be on time: allow extra time to arrive early.
- Inform the reception with your arrival so they can usher you to the interview.
- Look sharp: Get out your best interview clothes.
- Do your research and learn about the company before the interview by checking their website.
- Learn about Dual Studies and the program you wish to join through Dual Studies website.
- Learn about Al Quds University in General through their website www.alquds.edu.
- The most common question in the interviews is: why do you want to join the Dual Studies? prepare a convincing answer.
For further information or assistance, please contact us
Fees and Funds
The Dual Studies Program has 5 sub-programs that defer in the overall distribution of hours. The fees to enroll in one of the DS programs is around 50-60 JODs\Hour, and for more details concerning the actual expenses of each program please contact us.
Concerning scholarships and grants, DS gives immense efforts to open relations with donors and grants to facilitate the life of students and sponsor their academic achievement, but for the time being, students are advised to contact Al-Quds University on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org