B.Sc. Degree in Digital Business Management
The Dual Study Digital Business Management Program (DSDB) aims at qualifying a new generation of innovators and analysts for a brighter technological and digital era. Digital economy has become a basic demand among competitive companies which seek to develop and enhance their performance.
Digital Business is about changing traditional conceptions that regard technology a supportive tool, restating its importance as the focus of innovation and entrepreneurship within a company.
Credit Hours 142
Theory credits 102
Practice Hours 40
Goals & Outcomes
The mission of DSDB is to enable students with an ideal balance of business, administrative, programming, an technological knowledge and skills every leader and manager of tomorrow needs.
- Get acquainted with main areas of work (accounting, finance, marketing, and investments)
- Know the major concepts in technology and information systems.
- Understand digital commercial transactions
- The ability to analyze different businesses and processes, and advise enhancement solutions
- Develop traditional or classical procedures into digital processes through advising proper and suitable technological software and applications
- Practical training and application in professional environments with specialized team
- Develop critical thinking and out-of-the-box ideas, approaches and solutions
DSDB graduates can be employed in the fields of: Digital Marketing, Customer Relations Management, Human Resources Management, Risk Management, Administrative Consultancy and Entrepreneurship